I feel very lucky!  

Posted by: Avenueswithoutlimit in ,

Hello Everyone!
Forgive me for my unannounced leave of absence. I really didn't expect to leave you hanging for so long. I've had a lot on my plate these days and just needed time to focus on CHA.
I've been working on samples and getting ready for CHA. If you are there please stop by and say hello, I would luv to meet my new friends.

Just quickly popping in to share a simple Valentine's DayLay out and cards with you from Passionately Artistic, also don't forget all the new Nestabling from Want2scrap and the giveaways as well!




You can find moreValentine ideas at Passionately Artistic










Have a fabulous week,
Michele

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 labels: , . post your thoughts and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comment(s)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...