Tutorial: Tea Dyed Lace for Mixed Media  

Posted by: Creative Mayhem in , , ,

Don’t have vintage lace sitting around for your next shabby project?  No problem!  Let Carol of Tattered Inspirations show you how she turns crisp white lace into shabby chic yumminess!!! 

She takes ordinary lace: 

tea-dye lace

and turns it into vintage goodness!

tea-dye lace2
From folded lace borders to lacey flowers, the tea-dyed look fits right in with any romantic theme. Carol’s easy to follow instructions with pictures give you all the steps you need to get creating.

I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to try this one.  I have so many variations of tea from black to iced that I bet I can get many different vintage looks with a bit of experimenting.  (Yes, I do have somewhat of a mad scientist gene in me.  It comes out every once in a while)

Why don’t you come along with me and embrace your scientific side to see what we can come up with???  

Don’t forget to check back often so you won’t miss out on the next tutorial, download, or class coming our way. 

Know of a tutorial or online class we should list?  Feel free to contact us and let us know.  We are always on the look-up for ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michele

Saturday, November 06, 2010 labels: , , , . post your thoughts and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comment(s)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...